How To Alter PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can a "one-page-per-sheet PDF file" be converted online into a "two-pages-per-sheet PDF file"?
I know a solution which might be helpful. You can merge all of the pages of a PDF into a single page as a image file. Try using PDFelement to fulfill your need. Iâll show you how to do that below. Open your PDF file with PDFelement, and then click on âTo Othersâ and choose âConvert to Imageâ. Here a pop-up conversion window will show up. Click on the âSettingsâ button. Here, you should choose the second option âAdjoin all pages into one single imageâ. Click on âOKâ then. After the conversion, youâll have all of the pages of your PDF file merged into a single image. This article might be helpful. How to Merge PDF Pages into a Single Image
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Alter PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Alter PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Alter PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Alter PDF: All You Need to Know
How to Extract Text From a PDF?.