How To Alter PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I remove a color from a PDF?
1. Open the PDF file in the How To Alter A Pdf.online Reader and select Edit from the toolbar at the top left corner. Next, select PreferencesâŠ from the menu. 2. Now on the new screen, select the Accessibility option from the left side panel under Categories. 3. Next, check the Replace Document Colors box and then under Custom Color select Page Background. After that, change the background color to white color and finally click on OK at the bottom. 4. With this, you have successfully removed the background from PDF.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Alter PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Alter PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Alter PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.