How To Alter PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Where can I find research that shows industry averages comparing the number of website visitors to the number that actually complete a form (convert)?
1. Make your website fast If youâve been on my blog and following me on social media for quite some time, youâll determine that I heavily encourage you to increase your website performance. Why? Because itâs very important, and I bet you have left tons of website before because t took forever to load. According to a case study from Radware, 51% of online shoppers in the U.S. claimed that t do not complete a purchase if a website is too slow. Whereas, Strange Loop has stated that âa one-second delay can cost you 7 percent of sales.â One of the easiest ways to increase your website performance is by installing a content delivery network (CDN). I always prefer MaxCDN, which is super inexpensive and offers a free trial. If your website is created through WordPress, you may find my previous post on How to Setup MaxCDN and W3 Total Cache on WordPress very handy. Making your website fast not only helps your siteâs ranking on Google but also improves the user experience of your visitors, increases your page views, and increases your conversions. Make your website fast; itâs the first step and a big deal to convert visitors to customers. 2. Create engaging contents Notice closely the wording Iâve usedâcreate engaging contentsânot just creating contents. Most website owners create contents with a sole purpose to rank and get website traffic from search engines. Although optimizing your contents for search engines is important, you need to remember that search engines arenât the one who buys products or services from youâthe searcher or person does. Related article. How to Get 1,000 Visitors Per Day To Your Website or Blog So, you need to determine if your contents are also engaging for âhumansâ to consume. You can personally read and look at your contents and ask the following. Are the content and tone engaging? Do you like the content layout and structure? Is the content easy to read? Is it helpful and informative? Did you enjoy reading it? Are you going to take action, such as sharing or clicking the call-to-action (CTA) buttons after you read the content? (the most important one) Present your content with the highest quality as possible. Donât bore your website visitors and keep them interested. Below are some ideas you can do to make your content engaging. Add videos, data, infographics, images, or slide presentations Write as if you are talking to a single person Encourage comments and respond to them 3. Create marketing offers Marketing offers are pieces of content that you offer to your prospects, which becomes free in exchange for information about themselves, as defined by Nectafy. Offers play a vital role not only on converting your visitors into leads but also on nurturing your existing leads. Some examples of offers are e-books, white papers, guides, videos, webinars, industry case studies, templates, free tools, and coupons. One of my offers is an e-book dedicated to freelancers (yes, you can download it for free). On this e-book, I have summarized 20 of the most common mistakes made by freelancers, and one of them is mismanaging their income. Now, if you were a freelancer who experiences this problem and looks for a solution, then Iâll present you a solution. The probability for you to purchase my product or service is higher due to your needs. So, hereâs what you need to remember. Whenever you create an offer, make sure that it is related to the solution (your products or services) that you are trying to sell. 4. Create a landing page Once you created your offer, itâs time to create a landing page where your visitors can sign up for them to access it. A landing page is any web page that a visitor can arrive at. It has a form and exists solely to capture a visitorâs information through that form. In other words, all landing pages are web pages, but not all web pages are landing pages. Before you start creating and designing your landing page, here are the best practices that you should consider implementing and testing. Write a detailed and actionable headline Explain the offer clearly and place visual emphasis on the value. Writing more benefits rather than features is important. Remove navigation menu or links Form length should mirror the value of the offer Include a relevant image, animation, or short video Add social sharing buttons 5. Use high-converting elements High-converting elements are things that can help you to convert your visitors into customers better. Some examples are case studies, the logo of companies that have trusted you, and other trust signals, such as testimonials, social shares, and guarantee seal. Adding these elements to your landing pages or even to your thank-you pages can increase your conversion rates, which can also help you get more customers. 6. Use forms Forms are part of converting visitors to leads and are often available on landing pages. Youâll see an example of a form I created to the landing page image Iâve shown above. The landing page form is where your visitors give you certain information about themselves so that you can give them something back in return, or what we call offers. You need to make it easy as possible for a website visitor to become a lead. However, if you make your form too short, you may not know if the lead quality is high or low. Donât take forms for granted and make sure to test different form lengths that could work best for you and your prospects. For most B2B companies, your form should include at least three main pieces of information. Name E-mail Address Job Title 7. Design a thank-you page A thank-you page is a place where your visitors go after t have converted into a lead or customers. You can create a thank-you page that could confirm their purchase and can successfully sign up to your newsletter or any other conversion actions t do. Thank-you pages are very effective on keeping your leads engaged, plus you can use them for secondary conversion opportunities. Depending on your goals and how far you would like to move your leads into a buyerâs journey, align them when you create your thank-you page. 8. Create high converting CTAs A CTA or âcall-to-actionâ is the action that you want people to take. This could be âcall now,â âlearn more,â or âdownload an e-book.â You can place a CTA anywhere in your marketing in a form of wording or graphic. CTAs are important on starting the funnel that will convert your visitors into leads. On my previous posts on how we increase our e-mail sign-ups and sales on Facebook, youâll find out that our first CTA is placed on a Facebook post that we run on paid advertisement. Once you clicked that post, it redirects you to a landing page that has another CTA. This CTA asks a visitor to get the coupon code or the marketing offer by subscribing. This is the phase where we turn visitors into a lead. Once you got the coupon code, either you use it, or we trigger our sales workflows through e-mail or other sales tool. This is clearly the phase on how you can turn leads into paying customers. CTA can be seen and use anywhere on your marketing funnel. The easiest way to start and create CTAs is by answering the âwhyâ question. For example, why should your visitor buy your new product? If you know the answer, you can use a CTA âBuy 1, Get 2 Free!â or âGet 10% Discount Now.â 9. Execute sales processes This step is mostly handled by the sales team, and the job is to turn leads into customers. Of course, depending on your industry or offers, marketing team and sales team can work together to turn those lead into a customer using only the above steps or even without going to this step. However, some industries, such as my inbound marketing company, need to educate or qualify visitors first before t become customers. Executing smart sales workflows or processes after a visitor turned into a lead is the solution to convert them into paying customers. Letâs take for example a visitor that arrives at your blog, and let me tell you first how the previous steps work together. A stranger has arrived in one of your blog posts (the stranger is now a âvisitorâ) The visitor has read the blog post, has seen a free download of an e-book through a CTA, and has clicked it because it can potentially solve the problem he or she is looking for The visitor goes to the landing page and gives information in exchange for the e-book The visitor has downloaded the free e-book and goes to the thank-you page (the visitor is now a âleadâ) Now that the stranger has been turned into a lead, itâs time to make him or her one of your customers. Few strategies that you can do are the following. An e-mail auto responder with a good sequence (this works extremely well on affiliate marketing industry). Traditional sales strategies, such as cold-calling or e-mail follow-ups Another thing that you need to remember in selling is that the most common problems why a customer doesnât buy from you and stop you from selling are due to several objections, which I discussed in my first book Freelance1k. You need to learn how to recognize these objections and to deal with them effectively for you to close a deal or a sale. 10. Use remarketing Remarketing has been proved effective in the past few years since it helps you to connect with visitors or leads from your website that may not have made an immediate purchase or inquiry. Using remarketing, you can create targeted ads in front of these people so that t can finish the actions tâve left. For example, you can use remarketing to the people who have visited your blog post or landing page but didnât download your free e-book. According to eMarketer, nearly three out of five U.S. online buyers said t notice ads for products t looked up on other sites. T also found out that 30% of consumers have a positive or very positive reaction to retargeted ads versus 11% who feel negatively about them. The greatest percentage, thoughâ59 percentâhad a neutral reaction. One of my favorite retargeting strategies is using Facebook, which I discussed on one of my case studies where I helped a client increase his e-mail subscribers on Facebook by 47%. We only spent $56.23 for this Facebook ad campaign, and the revenue produced ranged from $6,500 to $11,000. Regards
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Alter PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Alter PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Alter PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.